CISD Booster for Special Programs is a federally recognized 501(c)3 non-profit .
What do we FUND each year?
- Teacher & Instructional Aide Training
- Classroom Supplies (including iPads and other technology)
- Curriculum Supplements, and much, much more.
- 2022-2023 Disbursement Examples:
- Core Vocabulary Exchange System for Tailored Language/Speech Instruction & Functional Communication
- "Hug Machine" Designed to Provide Calming Pressure Input to Students with Sensory Processing Difficulties
- Tumble Devices for Occupational Therapy
- Organizational Datebooks -- Enabling Executive Function Skill Training for Middle School Special Education Students
- Training on Identifying and Resolving Challenging Behaviors
- Virtual Training on Applied Behavior
- Emotions, Feelings, and Situations Short Stories
- Life Skill Training Kits
- CISD Staff Beginning of the Year Welcome Breakfast for All Involved in Special Education (Teacher, Administrators, Bus Drivers, Therapy Providers, etc)
- Brown Bag Lunch Workshops for Parents
- Tailgate @ Dragon Stadium
- Nash Farm Fall Festival
- Popsicles in the Park
- Parents Social Nights